Volunteers keep the wheels on our mobility buses turning! We are very fortunate to have a dedicated team at Norwich Door to Door whose valuable contributions range from driving buses, assisting passengers, making cards, office support and assistance at events.
Without them, we simply would not be able to deliver our services, which provide necessary help to isolated older people, disabled adults and disabled children.
Depending on what volunteer role you would like to fill, there are opportunities to gain new skills through our training and support:
- Passenger Assistant Training
- Midas Driver Training
- First Aid Training
- A chance to try out something new
- Participate in something useful and rewarding
- Gain a sense of purpose and achievement
- Put something back into the community
- Develop your personal skills and confidence
- Helpful for your CV